Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 29

On March 12, 2018 I contacted the Better Business Bureau and files a complaint with them about Credit Slab and I finally received my rebate on March 23rd

Original review posted by user Feb 27

I signed my contract in October of 2014. I completed the program and submitted my rebate application as I was instructed to do and within the proper time frame required.

I have not received anything from them as of yet for my rebate which was in the contract I signed with them. I made several telephone calls and get sent to 3 and 4 other people however none of them actually call me back or offer any assistance. I have sent emails to which I get no response.

I have a copy of my contract which I have printed in order to attempt to get legal assistance with this matter. Each time I make an effort to contact somebody I get no response from anyone willing to try to rectify this situation

Review about: Credit Slab Rebate.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Are untrustworty.

Comments

I was scammed by these people to Writer.I also had a tablet that did not work -they explained I would have to send it back. I DID They still to this day did not replace it.Shame on you Credit Slab.