Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Hello to everyone here!

WE NEED YOUR HELP! WE NEED IT NOW! WE WANT TO STOP THIS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR OF SHELDON WOLF! HE IS RUINING LIVES! HE IS NOW TARGETING VETERANS AND PEOPLE OF FORT MAC MURRAY WHO HAVE ALREADY LOST EVERYTHING!!! HES A VERY SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!

Know you are not alone in this scam. Some very intelligent people have fallen victim to this nightmare!

Please email this person. creditslabscam@gmail.com

Tell them you are a victim and they will let you know what to do. This man needs to be behind bars!!! These people at this address are a team of victims that have band together and are ready to take this on. Horriffic!!!

creditslabscam wrote the review about Credit Slab. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Credit Slab to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed and bullied out of my human rights. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Credit Slab skycap financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Credit Slab?

Comments

Stratford, Ontario, Canada #1351333

This company promises to repair my credit well banking money for me at the same time. I was to get a $1800 rebate after 18 months well my 18 months are up and they say I was not in that program so no banked money!

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1300363

i have just joined this company.i am in bankruptcy.

i dont need more of a headache than i already have.

how do i get out of this?please help

what do we do now

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1275200

We all need to get together who is effected by this company and put it out to a Media!

This has to stop!!

to Anonymous Granby, Quebec, Canada #1284800

hi guys i would join because im a new vixtim too i just signed 2 months ago and i found this website . pls help me

Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada #1272148

I have been scamed by this company please help